10 minute Pilates classes online
Pilates classes online is a great way to bring Pilates into your life daily, most importantly not taking up too much of your time.
At Studio 44 Pilates we are very aware people are busy. We are also aware of the great benefits of Pilates. If you aren’t sure about the benefits of Pilates then do check out my blog “Why you should do Pilates”
Yes even 10 minutes a day can make a huge difference to your body and mind.
Pilates classes online
Pilates classes online during 2020 have become the “norm” . I know alot of my clients were resistant before 2020, but when there was no option they embraced it. One of my clients told me Pilates Classes online have been a lifesaver with the regular routine. Now they can see so many benefits as over the months they have become stronger, mobile and more flexible.
One member sent this to me during lockdown:-
“The 10 mins a day has definitely been very helpful and I have suffered much less stiffness. In fact, I haven’t suffered at all.”
How does the 10 minute Pilates membership work?
At Studio 44 Pilates we have two levels of of 10 minute Pilates membership. We know some people are self motivated and really happy to just get on with regular Pilates Classes in their own time. Others we know need a little more help to get into a regaular routine.
Types of 10 minute Pilates membership
This is for those of you who are focused, self motivated and know you will fit your 10 minute Pilates class into your routine.
What the membership includes:-
- Access to the 10 minute Pilates workout library. With over 200, 10 minute Pilates classes in the membership of all levels from beginners to advanced. You are never short of variety.
- The 10 minute Pilates Calendar. The calendar is a time saver. Just head into the membership, click on the todays date and do the 10 minute Pilates class I have selected for you.
- Facebook community. An engaged community for both memberships with weekly accountability posts, challenges and a great place to as questions about anything Pilates and well-being.
Is for those of you who feel you need a bit more support to establish a routine with accountability with LIVE Pilates classes.
What the membership includes:-
- Acces to the same as Pilates 10 membership
- 6 LIVE Pilates classes each week on zoom. Monday, Wednesday & Fridays at 7am for a 10 minute mobility and stretch class, Monday & Friday at 10am and Wednesday at 6pm for a 30 minute Pilates Class. All on Zoom with feedback as you go.
- Monthly Guest speaker. Focusing on Pilates and well-being previous speakers have been on journaling, mindfulness, nutrition, EFT
- Access to two online Pilates and well-being retreats each year. Kate on the latest retreat:-“I’ve really enjoyed it! It’s made me stop and take time for myself. I’ve started a journey and I will endeavour to continue with it. Thank you Louise for organising such an interesting week 🧡.”
Is it good value for money?
Pilates 10 is £10 per month or £100 per year. If you think most Pilates classes vary in price from £8 -£10 per class per week, then the Pilates 10 membership is great value even if you only use it a couple of times a week.
Pilates Plus is £30 per month or £300 per year. With 2 hours of LIVE Zoom classes each week for you to attend plus the added benefits. Just taking the LIVE classes into account and all the extras its great value to keep you fit and strong.
What you need for Pilates Classes at home
To set up for Pilates classes at home all you need is a Pilates mat and somewhere to lie it out (you don’t even need a mat, Pilates on the carpet is fine too) If you want to add to your own Pilates equipment then do check out my Small equipment list for Pilates at home workouts. You can download it here
So as 2020 comes to an end our biggest takeaway is that physical activity and well-being are so important. So invest in yourself, take time out for youand lets start 2021 stronger, flexible and ready for what is thrown at us.
Come and join us in the membership, we’d love to see you on the mat. You can find out more here.