Online Pilates during the holidays could be the answer you are looking.
Not sure that Online Pilates is for you?
Most Pilates classes stop for the summer and most of the time so do you!
You need to ask yourself some questions.
- Why do you go to a weekly Pilates class?
- What benefits do YOU feel from your weekly class
- What happens to you/your body when you stop for the summer.
Be honest with your answers.
I can guess the answers would look something like this?
- I was recommended by a physio after a lower back problem.
- I hardly have any back problems
- When you stop, the back problems comes back and you cant wait till September to start again.
So why don’t you practice?
I have written various blogs about the reasons people don’t exercise but the main reasons tend to be
- Can’t remember the exercises
So how can I help?
This year we are opening the 10 minute Pilates online membership for 8 weeks over the summer.
- access to the 10 minute library
- Goal setting
- Ideas on which videos to do each week
- private Facebook group for motivation & accountability
Still not sure?
Concern you won’t get value for money by not using it enough? Let look at the price. The Summer 8 week membership costs £30. Making it £4 a week. How much does your weekly class cost! Not this cheap I am sure. So, even if you only use this once a week its still cheaper than your class.
Ideally doing the 10 minute Online Pilates during the holidays 3 – 4 times a week will give you all the benefits of your weekly Pilates class.
Even when you go away from home you can use your phone, just log on and lie down!
I hope this has now got you thinking in a different way.
Want to keep your Pilates benefits going through the summer.
Check out our Summer 8 week Pilates membership HERE
Open until 30th June 2018