Have you been told that you need to do Pilates?
To help an injury, improve flexibility or just to strengthen your core for everyday life.
Still not got round to it?
TIME is the biggest factor in our lives. Lack of it stops us doing the things we’d like to or should do to help us keep healthy and mobile.
Pilates is one of those exercises that people come to after an injury (99% of my clients have come for this reason!) and have been advised to do Pilates.
Whether it’s a lower back injury or the need to regularly stretch to become more flexible, the reasons are numerous and the benefits of Pilates are outlined in this blog “Why you should do Pilates”
But when to fit in a regular class and then commit to it weekly!
For most people this is the hardest thing to do and Pilates tends to drop off the “To do list!”
Beginners Pilates Course
At Studio 44 Pilates we have created a Beginners Pilates online course to learn at home.
- This course consists of 10 Ten-minute videos taking you though the basic Pilates techniques and gradually over the 10 videos introducing some of the Pilates moves.
- Each Video is 10 minutes long, making it easy to fit into your day (worried that you wont keep it up? Read my blog “5 Top tips to do Pilates at home” for some helpful tips
- The videos start by introducing the basic move and concentrating on the technique. All with full instruction.
- The aim of the course (which you have life time access too) is that you can take it at your pace. Unlike in a class where you might be working at the slowest or fastest person rate.
- You don’t have to move on to the next video until YOU are ready.
Worried you won’t be doing it right?
- Learning something new by yourself is always hard and you don’t want to injury yourself.
- The course starts off at a very basic level which is built on through the 10 videos.
- There is a dedicated Facebook group for this course so you can ask questions, post photos, this works great if you are not sure about something as I can feedback to you! Great for support from others too.
By the end of the course you will be at a level to carry on learning and building on the foundation we have already created. At Studio 44 Pilates we give you this opportunity in our 10 minute Pilates online membership.