The mini ball, is a versatile piece of small equipment to be used at home or in a class. Here are some of the benefits to maybe decide whether its worth investing in one!
- Small in size 7-9″
- Easy to transport – no excuses not to take away with you!
- Activates more muscles when doing pilates exercises eg between the knees will activate the inner thighs.
- Creates good alignment especially when placed between knees or ankles.
- Creates instability eg when placed under the foot so works the core more.
- Provides good feedback for your core and other muscles used.
- Can use your 10 minute pilates practise videos to the full if you have one!!
Why not give it a go, we will be using the mini ball again in our 10 minute Pilates videos so it wont be a wasted investment.