The Pilates Quiz at Christmas
The Pilates quiz, how much do you really know? We did the Pilates Quiz at our 10 minute Pilates Membership Christmas party this year 2020 and it was interesting to see how much my members knew..
How well will you do?
Let’s give it a go and when you have done it hop onto Social media and let me how many you got right in The Pilates Quiz. Don’t forget to tag Studio44pilates and use the #pilatesquiz2020
- What was the name of the person who developed Pilates?
- What country did they come from?
- What exercise is this….”sit on your bottom, bring your knees to your forehead, breathe in and out”(there are a few teaching points missing!) A. The Roll up. B. Rolling Back C. The Saw
- Which Pilates move is usually done at the start of a Pilates class? A. Scissors B.The 100 C. Roll up
- What Pilates series do these moves make up, 1 leg stretch, Double leg stretch, Single straight leg stretch, Double straight leg stretch, criss cross. A. The Standard series B. The Stomach Series C. The Leg series.
What are these exerises called?
- Joesph Pilates
- Rolling back
- The 100
- The Stomach series
- The roll up
- Side kick Kneeling
- Shoulder Bridge
- Spine stretch forward
- Swan dive
How did you do?
Want to find out more about the
Pilates 10 minute Pilates membership you can here